Our tours cater for children, teenagers, adults and seniors.
Children under the age of 3 cannot be accommodated unless you provide a baby capsule.
Children under the age of 18 are not eligible for the TCP Mountain Cycling Tour for insurance reasons.
Children up to the age of 8 are not eligible for the TCP Horse Riding with Wine Tasting Tour for insurance reasons.
It is advisable that at the time of your booking to let us know of any health problems or dietary restrictions as every tour has one or more refreshment stops. Some tours will also have a soft adventure component.
This is an excellent way to fit more into your day. Please ring or email to discuss your ideas, and we will put together the tour you want. Minimum numbers will apply. Price on application.
You will need to wear clothing and footwear that is appropriate for your chosen tour. It is a good idea to bring a small backpack with water, hat, sunscreen, and a light overcoat or umbrella (in case of rain) as the weather in the Blue Mountains can change very quickly.
If you plan to buy perishable products, please bring an esky with chill bricks or ice.
Bookings and Specials
There are a number of specials and discounts available:
- For bookings of 6 or more people on the same tour, the organiser travels for free.
- Seniors Cards and Companion Cards are recognised by TCP Day Tours.
- For organisers of conferences, weddings, exhibitions, incentives and meetings, group bookings are encouraged and special discounts apply.
- Talk to your local community groups, social groups and church groups to take advantage of our midweek group specials to avoid crowds and allow for savings. Prices dependent on tours chosen. Please note: some tours can only operate on the weekend.
There are plenty of ways to book a tour with us.
- If you are staying in Katoomba, ask your hotel concierge to arrange the booking on your behalf. If the office is unattended when you ring, please leave a message. Complimentary pick up on the day of your tour is available within Upper Mountains only.
- Book and pay online, here.
- Email your details to us and a confirmation phone call will follow within 24 hours.
- A private message on Facebook will be returned within 24 hours.
- Ring and leave a voice message if the office is unattended.
If you wish to make changes to your tour booking, we will try to accommodate to it as best as we can. However, if changes cannot be organised, a refund from our standard cancellation policy will apply.
In the event of unavoidable circumstances, such as bad weather, traffic conditions or personal issue, we will be happy to transfer your booking to another date that best suits you.
Booking cancellations made within 7 days of the tour date will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellations made with more than 7 days’ notice will incur a 30% administrative charge of the total cost.